star_border

Nasty Vindictive DISHONEST review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Caravan Connection NZ Ltd

28 Sanday St, Palmerston, 9430 

0064 3465 1510

https://www.google.co.nz/maps/place/Caravan+Connection+Ltd/@-45.485195,170.7136253,17z/data=!4m5!3m4...

I have written an email aswell and flagged a review three times - I have had a review written about me from a third party. It is completely untrue and full of lies. We sell caravans and a particular customer purchased a caravan and owned it for four months and suddenly had a leak (they do not just suddenly leak after four months) any way we offered to help them with their complaints even though they were outside of our 3 month warranty period. I have full back up evidence in the form of emails to support this, however they chose not to return the caravan to us but rather get it fixed more locally to them (I do no know what was wrong) and then were disgruntled when we would not pay the bill. They signed a warranty agreement that is fairly standard in this industry and is 'return to base'.

When they realised they were unable to recoup they money they chose to get their Father to write a scathing review. We have had NO dealings with the person who wrote the review and thus it violates your policy rules.

Further it amounts to slander and is in fact illegal. If this is not removed I will have to turn to my lawyer for legal advise.

Further I feel it is poor of Google to allow such stupid comments to be able to be written with no fair way for the business to defend themselves. We live in a remote part of New Zealand and this could be extremeley destructive to us. We have been operating for 9 years and have not a complaint from anyone.....

Would I be best to just remove my business from Google as I am sure a lot of businesses will if this ridiculous format is not changed. Regards Amanda Snell

Nasty Vindictive DISHONEST review

S B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
S B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This seems to be problem with most online reviews, but google seems to be the worst.  Just give me a chance to respond.