AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Nason's Lock & Security 2418 Saviers Road Oxnard, CA 93033 (805)487-3949 www.nasonslock.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account shows it was suspended and this has happened before and I do not understand why this keeps happening. Can someone please explain why our account is suspended again? The time before it was due to DexMedia setting up an additional account when we already had one...but this should not be the problem this time. Please advise how I can get this problem resolved.

Thank you.

Yvonne Kay Brown

1 Expert replyverified_user

Nason's Lock & Security 2418 Saviers Road Oxnard, CA 93033 (805)487-3949 www.nasonslock.com

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @Yvonne Kay B

Can you provide me a photo of a brick and mortar store from for your business at this address please?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our website is www.nasonslock.com and out storefront photos are on there. We r a brick n mortar n we are celebrating 45 years.