AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

My own google my business given to a big corporation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So without my knowledge or consent google just went ahead and gave ownership of my own google my business to a big corporation. Now I cant adjust my hours or edit any business information. Not mention I owned this location for over 7 years and have my personal email address associated to this google my business. The best part is I have been running adwords without having my accounts linked and as you know if you have two different owners your ad will not run properly. So needless to say I canceled my adwords which will hurt my business.

So my question is how is this legal? How much of my personal information is available to the new owner of google my business? Do they have access to my email that is associated to this google my business? Do have access to pictures, emails, texts and etc...? 

Business name OJT Wireless LLC
Address 900 E. Atlantic Blvd #5

Pompano Beach FL 33060

954-933-3067

https://www.google.com/maps/place/900+E+Atlantic+Blvd,+Pompano+Beach,+FL+33060/@26.2311976,-80.11676...

My own google my business given to a big corporation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Was this ever resolved? Why don't I see any answers to anyone's very important questions?

Re: My own google my business given to a big corporation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Never resolved. They know exactly what there doing by hurting the small
business owners.