2.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

My businss has been marked as closed and I can not see it on my business page,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I am the Founder of Art with a Heart and we have an issue with our business listing.

( https://www.google.com/maps/place/Art+with+a+Heart/@53.3867496,-2.3535916,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!... )

We have recently moved location to 24 Stamford New Road, Altrincham, and I was informed by one of the other volunteers that our listing said permanently closed ( we were previously on 82-84 George Street and before that Normans Place). I am unable to access the listing, but did send a request stating that it was not closed on June 15. I have had no response.

I then created a new listing and have received the verification postcard, however I am unable to show the listing as google says it is a duplicate listing even though the other one says permanently closed.

I originally created the Normans Place listing using Karen@artwithaheart.org.uk. However a now ex-employee informed me that she had updated the location to be 82-84 George Street. I do not know how this was done.

I have sent a request to the owner of the closed business requesting ownership and I had hoped the email would go to Karen@artwithaheart.org.uk or contact@artwithaheart.org.uk. At this moment in time this email has not been received.

I need help on two counts:

1. Ownership of Art with a Heart transferred to contact@artwithaheart.org.uk to enable us to sort out the problem, ie change the address to the new location rather than say it is permanently closed

2. Details of who the current owner is and also the date that the premises were marked as permanently closed ( please could you confirm that only the business owner can say whether a business is permanently closed or not)

I need help asap as when people google Art with a Heart it states we are closed as the first item on the page

Karen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My businss has been marked as closed and I can not see it on my business page,

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please provide links to both listings:

the old one and the new one

Re: My businss has been marked as closed and I can not see it on my business page,

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Are you aware that there are two other businesses with your business name and purpose with children "To help young people aged 16-24, especially but not exclusively through leisure time activities, so as to develop their capabilities that may grow to full maturity as individuals and members of society. ".

Those two businesses are located in the USA.

[1]

Art With A Heart Inc

2605 East 25th Street
Suite 301
Indianapolis, IN 46218
(317) 602-7222
(317) 602-7227 fax

Art With a Heart’s mission is to provide hands-on visual arts experiences that educate and inspire at-risk children.

http://artwithaheart.us/

[2]

Art With A Heart Inc
Hampden Village Centre
3355 Keswick Road
Stable Building, Suite 104
Baltimore, MD 21211

The mission of Art with a Heart is to enhance the lives of people in need through visual art.

http://www.artwithaheart.net/