AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

My business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business page is getting suspended automatically though my business is genuine and into public domain from long time.

Check 'Dream Packers and Movers Kalina' I don't know why google business is not able to understand and suspending my page.

My Page URL : https://business.google.com/b/102422430605143306751/dashboard/l/11930694296178391255

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My business listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dream P

That is your business dashboard URL and cannot be viewed.

So the name is: Dream Packers and Movers Kalina >> I cant locate a website?

What is the address, telephone number and website address used on the listing.

Thanks

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Tim,

Thank you for your help below is my business details

My website : www.dreampackersandmovers.in (Currently in process of renewing the domain as it got expired recently)

Address : B -304, Pooja Enclave, Old CST Road, Santacruz East, Mumbai - 400029, Behind Geeta Vihar Hotel.
Telephone Number : 9029630981 and 9029630982

To more know about our business and how we are serving customer you can check below URL or you can search in google 'dream packers and movers kalina' or 'dream packers and movers mumbai'

we have served more than 1000+ customer

https://www.justdial.com/Mumbai/Dream-Packers-Movers-Behind-Geeta-Vihar-Hotel-Santacruz-East/022PXX2...

Re: My business listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Dream P

It was most likely the expired domain.

Remove the domain from the business listing and then apply for reinstatement. When you get the website back up and running, you can then re-add it to the business listing.

Apply for Reinstatement

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Tim,

I have reapplied but I am not sure if google would accept. I still believe that google search / business / maps is not able to distinguish between Dream Packers and Movers of Mumbai City and Jaipur.

Even now if you type 'Dream Packers and Movers' in google they would share all business details of us i.e of Mumbai but on the right hand side they show incorrect page.

Could you please help with this too.

Regards,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am waiting for google to send postcard to my address so that I can re-enable my business.

Authentic Business Page Suspended by Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google Team,

We have authentic business of 'packers and movers' with name 'Dream Packers and Movers' , we have been functioning in Kalina, Santacruz, Mumbai area from 2007 not sure why google is suspending our business page.

our customers are not able to post review hence I have to redirect out customers to Justdail.com or Bing.com

Could you please help with removal of suspension from our business so that we can ask our customers going forward to put review on our google page.

I have high regards for google and authenticity of google is much high.

My Business Details:

1). Full Business Name: Dream Packers and Movers
2). Current business address: B -304 Pooja Enclave, Behind Geeta Vihar Hotel, Old CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East Mumbai, Maharashtra 400029
3). Current telephone number: 9029630981 / 9029630982
4).Google Maps URL : Couldn't find
5) Our Website: www.dreampackersandmovers.in
Our online presence can be found in google search and below are some URL which proves that our business is legal. If you need any legal business document like shop and establishment license let me know.

Microsoft Bing Place : https://www.bing.com/maps?osid=7644c35c-e5ac-4ce2-8485-e493d4dc48ef&cp=19.080125~72.860435&lvl=16&v=...

JustDail Business Page 300+ customers have added review for our service
https://www.justdial.com/Mumbai/Dream-Packers-Movers-Behind-Geeta-Vihar-Hotel-Santacruz-East/022PXX2...