AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

My business listing showing as duplicate and someone has got the access for it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team, 

I have got the request of access to manage my business listing (Prestige Park Square ) on mail which i rejected as it was fake and unauthorised. 

But on 2nd day my business is marked as duplicate listing and access of my business if transferred to the same person who requested to access my listing.

I mean what on earth google business team think to transfer my listing rights to the fake person. Kindly check attached screen shot of time and my listing start showing as duplicate one.

I think in Google my business, if somebody will reject claim then person has to verify it through post but some illiterate people on google my business team as transferred it without any second thought.

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 5.17.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-27 at 5.00.48 AM.png

I request someone who is capable of thinking clear resolve this issue asap. My business listing are mentioned below:-

Prestige park square

Sy. No. 25, Bannerghatta Road, Near NICE Road Junction, Basvanapur, Gottigere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560083

081239 34197

https://goo.gl/maps/8KVZBbzqaPG2

prestigeparksquarebangalore.ind.in