AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

My business is TEMPORARILY CLOSED, not permanent, we're moving and tried to contact you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google,

Business Details:

Aloha Mate 

41 North Steyne 

Manly NSW 2095

Australia

currently 21 out of 21 5-star reviews

We are temporarily closed as we are moving to a new location and will re-open after renovations are complete. Can you please mark us Temporarily Closed as we feel this has significantly impacted our business in a negative way. 

Please check our website Alohamate.com.au to read our blog as we are still in business but relocating. 

Mahalo!

1 Expert replyverified_user

My business is TEMPORARILY CLOSED, not permanent, we're moving and tried to contact you

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @China W

Unfortunately, there is not "temporarily closed" option for GMB listings. 

You have 2 options here: 

1) closing the listing , which will not delete it. You can reopen it when the renovation is complete; 

2) setting up "special hours" for your location (like what you would do for holidays).  

Re: My business is TEMPORARILY CLOSED, not permanent, we're moving and tried to contact you

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

While @Sergey A  is  correctly answering based on  what Google HC  offered as options I  today found this kind of an "easier workaround:"

Screenshot 2018-06-26 at 23.41.13.png