2.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

My business disappeared from the google map

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So my problem is over the past 2 months my business Exchange Place Therapy Group has disappeared from google maps when the words "jersey city physical therapy" or even "physical therapy in downtown jersey city" are typed into google which is very concerning to me since the majority of my business comes from searches like this. We do show up organically and through our paid ad but we are not on the map or the drop down menu under the map. However, if the word "physiotherapy in Jersey City" , the name of my business "Exchange Place Therapy Group" is typed in we do show up on the map as well as "Chiropractor in Jersey City". I have been trying to figure out what is going on for weeks. I work really hard at getting google reviews to try and build my online reputation. I managed to get 204 from the majority of my patients over the last year and my ranking is a B so I don't know why 35 places are showing up before mine when I use to be #3 or #4. I strongly believe this is affecting our numbers over the past couple months. After doing some investigating I realized that my partner had an old business page w our business hours and information under from the time we first opened under one email and the new information and updated hours under another email making this a duplicate page but I guess its always been like this. We deleted the old page and now our site has been pending for a while. Is there anyone that can help me with this problem and figure out what is wrong to get me back on the map?

Jaclyn Fulop

201-721-6130

Exchange Place Therapy Group

31 Montgomery street Suite 4

Jersey City NJ 07302

www.exchangeplacetherapygroup.com

My business disappeared from the google map

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Jaclyn T

When I type in your address without the business name(GMaps Search), it took me to the location.(

31 Montgomery street Suite 4 Jersey City NJ

When I typed (GMaps Search) with your business name (It showed me a GMap Pin of your business on Google Maps.

GMaps Pin

If can't see this, perhaps you need to clear browsing history and cookies.