AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

My Review Removed Without Reason, Likely Done with Manipulation by Business Owner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Zeta Technologies UK

2. Zeta House, 1 Houston Park, Media City, Salford M50 2RP

3. 0161 507 7625

4. https://www.google.com/maps/place/ZETA+Technologies+(UK)+Ltd/@53.4788848,-2.2946126,15z/data=!4m2!3m...

I left a bad review for this company because I used to work there, where among the wrongdoings I alleged were fake identities created by the business owner to trick employees and clients. Stopping short of actually attaching evidence that prove this, I posted it within proper reason without giving my identity away because the business is very small and the owner has been known to hold grudges.

Several days later my review is removed and in its place is a glowing 5 star review by one Jay Tee, which is quite obviously a fake identity. The writing style and choice of words by Jay Tee indicate that it was either from the owner or one of his cohorts. I didnt receive any notification about why my review was removed while his obviously fake one is left to stand. 

If you look at the Indeed board for this company and pay attention to the yes/no votes you can see that the owner has a history of trying to manipulate reviews in his favour and the people voted accordingly. One key tell is the deliberate use of the word "persons", present in Jay Tee's review and another positive review on Indeed. Its not a coincidence

I dont know what I can do to get Google to reinstate my review, because this company really is doing very questionable things and I'm just trying to do my duty to protect others from being exploited without exposing my identity. Can a google admin get in touch with me so I can send the evidence privately and prove my case?

Thank you for help please. thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Review Removed Without Reason, Likely Done with Manipulation by Business Owner

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I get  your recent  review  shown up and its not removed.

And don't panic:no businss owner can rmove a review.

Thy only can flag it.as inappropriate.

Incase youu posted an earlier version of an other reveiw it could wellgot filtered by Gogle for several reasons.

Lets see your last version last  - come back  to here if not:

My Review Removed Without Reason, Likely Done with Manipulation by Business Owner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you tell me what content is in my review you see? Because I don't see it anymore still and don't know if this is just on my end.

I gave one star and the fake review from business owner is 5 stars, and I see 5 stars which mean mine was removed. I think the owner flagged mine as inappropriate

Thank you

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Strang  @Steve E

It's gone  now (at least filterded)

But I swear having seen it -posted under your "Steve"-account:

Do  you still see it while going to GMaps.> top left main menue-> your contributions-> reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I signed in my account to Gmaps then I see my review. If log out then i don't see it at all unfortunately

Do you know what causing this?