5.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

My Business shows incorrectly despite having ownership of My Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!  My business is Paul Mitchell the School Wichita.  I have ownership access to My Business, where everything appears correct.  The problem is, when you type in the literal search "paul mitchell the school wichita" our Business Profile to the right in the SERP shows up with a business called "Vernons Kansas School of Cosmetology - Central".  I am not able to replicate this on the back end, and have followed all of the procedures to contact Google.  Going on 3 months with this issue.

I have an individual with Google who has informed me this is a "glitch" but I have had no official communication or follow up or an estimate of time to a fix.  Even when you go to report feedback as an anonymous party, and choose to edit the business name, it will show as "Paul Mitchell the School - Wichita".  The business currently showing is not seen as a positive in our community, and has actually been closed since 2009.  I'll include a recent snapshot of the SERP result here.  Any help would be appreciated.

Business Phone:  (316) 630-0600

Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/115566305717000034697/115566305717000034697/posts?gmbpt=true&pageId=115566...

Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 6.19.33 AM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Clint D
January 2016

Re: My Business shows incorrectly despite having ownership of My Busin

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Clint D

please  don't start a thread twice;

You already got an answer in here:  Business Profile not showing the correct business name