AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple google accounts - which one is associated with map?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I  have a SERIOUS problem...

Here is my business information: 
1. Robert Floris : Mortgage Architects
2. 651 Fennell Ave, E., Hamilton, Ontario, L8V 1T9
3. 905-574-9200 Ext. 215

I have the abovementioned business that is listed on google maps: 

It has 28 great reviews. Very valuable to me. 

Here's the problem...I don't have access to the account!!!!!!!!!! If I search through google accounts, I have 4 different accounts and I don't know which one is associated with the "important" one on the map!!!!!

Now I thought that it would be the one with me wearing the blue shirt since that picture matches the picture on the map but the title is different. I don't think it's the one with me wearing the black shirt because neither the picture nor the title match. Then you have the 2 accounts with titles "Robert Floris : Mortgage Architects" that match the title on Google Maps but in that case, there is no picture. So I have 2 problems: which one is it????? And the second problem is, which email address was used to create it???? I'm only aware of 2 email addresses, both of which I'm able to access but neither one seems to be associated with the map and the other 2 I don't know the email address that was used to create it. If I could just figure out first which one is the "valid" one and get rid of the rest, then I could start trying to gain access???

Please help!! I've been struggling with this for a year and I called in to Google support and they sent me here!!!

Thanks,

Robert.