AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Offices within a Suite

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are looking to open a second office.  When we were there, the owner of the building said that a tenant in the building verified with Google for Business for the entire building.  We are concerned that our business will not be listed because of this.  We like the space, but obviously, we cannot lose our digital address.

If we verify as suite #3 in a location that has been verified as a building, will that hinder our verification process?

All the Best,

Robb 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Robb R
February

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

If the owner felt the need to explain the whole building has been verified I can only imagine they have had Google issues in the past. That address may be flagged for issues and you may find yourself with a very active Google employee or employees targeting you. Sadly not even Google can guarantee you wont have issues. You may want to ask the owner if other tenants had issues. If there was issues find a new location.    

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey @Robb R,

There are no issues with your situation. You are free to claim your unique sweet number. It shouldn't have an impact with someone else verifying the building.

If my response was helpful please mark my answer as 'Best Answer' Thanks!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Robb R
February

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

If the owner felt the need to explain the whole building has been verified I can only imagine they have had Google issues in the past. That address may be flagged for issues and you may find yourself with a very active Google employee or employees targeting you. Sadly not even Google can guarantee you wont have issues. You may want to ask the owner if other tenants had issues. If there was issues find a new location.