AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Independent Contractor Realtors Under One Brokerage Address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm trying to create a Business Page for myself as a realtor. Sylvia Dana, Realtor, Coldwell Banker AJS-Schmidt. However, I am one of several agents at one address, under a brokerage. No one has claimed the address. But truly, that claim should go to the brokerage and not just me. I could help my broker with this. However, I would still like to be able to have my own separate business page as a independent contractor who pays for office space and such. I don't want to create duplicates. Is there a fix for this? Or is the only solution to created a brand page?
1 Expert replyverified_user

Multiple Independent Contractor Realtors Under One Brokerage Address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Sylvia D

according their guidelines it should be possible to create listings for the agency and their single agents.

so for you too.

Please refer to https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en and over there to the part "Chains, departments, and individual practitioners" and within this to "Individual practitioners (e.g. doctors, lawyers, real estate agents)"