My Business
6K members online now
6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple G+ pages, Mixed together 2 Businesses and now three locations - Trying to get a supprt call

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been trying to figure out how to fix a variety of mix ups with regards to my company listings.  I would REALLY like a call from Google My Business Support, but can not find anyway to request one.  I've read through this forum and all the links I've found point to a page which appears to no longer provide the option to request a call back.

If you search for my family's ecommerce business name, it pulls up a different company - a brick-n-mortar shop with whom we were affiliated 17 years ago - as well as our old mailing address in another state as well as other erroneous information.  Somehow there are also four or five G+ pages of which I only have management of one...  We've linked a API through our website, and I need to be sure all the pages and links and contact information throughout the Google space is accurate. This is far too mixed up to sort out myself, though I've tried.  I need to speak to someone who knows how to fix this stuff. 

Ideas?

Ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple G+ pages, Mixed together 2 Businesses and now three locations - Trying to get a supprt

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Chimacum T

All your listings can be managed in your Dashboard >> https://business.google.com/manage/

How to Contact Google Business Support

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Multiple G+ pages, Mixed together 2 Businesses and now three locations - Trying to get a supprt call

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The issue is that there are multiple entries for our business - and they're not any of them showing in the dashboard. 

Is there any way to find the phone number to contact Support?

Re: Multiple G+ pages, Mixed together 2 Businesses and now three locations - Trying to get a supprt

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Chimacum T

If they are not in the dashboard, then you are using the incorrect account.

How to Contact Google Business Support

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership