AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Mr sub 56 young st south springwater township on

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I get my name off of a buisness that i havent had for 3 years. New owners somehow are using google my buisness account and my name is still on there as owner operator and am suppose to be the only one that manages it. I would like this corrected or I will have to delet this account

Mr sub 56 young st south springwater township on

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@charlene A Can you please tell me the name, address and phone number of the business you're referring to? Did a new owner take over the business from you? Is the name of the business the same as when YOU owned/ran it?

Also, when you say that your "name is still on there as the owner operator" do you mean that your name's on the Google My Business listing somewhere or that you still have administrative access to the Google My Business Listing? Is the new owner making changes, additions or changes to the listing?

If you're able to login the the business' Google My Business listing, you should be able to see a list of the managers of the account.

If you can provide me with more details I can hopefully help.

Sherry