5.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Merge two pages (duplicates) with different reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been trying to contact google regarding this issue but the option to do so seems to have disappeared. I have two business listings that are exactly the same, both with verified addresses, the only difference being a minor abbreviation in one address (CA vs. California). The duplicates have separate reviews and the one that's being presented in search results is the one with fewer reviews. How would I go about getting these duplicates and their reviews merged? Is there anyone on the google team that can offer some guidance? Please help. 

Thank you. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Merge two pages (duplicates) with different reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The name of the Business is Orange County Professional Servers

Here's the listing that I'd like to remain primary:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Orange+County+Professional+Servers/@33.560091,-117.6318037,17z/dat...

Below is the duplicate listing that seems to show up when entering keywords. If possible I'd like to merge it and its reviews on to the primary.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Orange+County+Professional+Servers/@33.56006,-117.6318467,17z/data...

Thank you again!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Nick W

I think Google just changed their phone support layout on their contact page yesterday. I haven't tried it myself since the change, but if you weren't having luck Google's support on Twitter and Facebook tends to work better for me than phone anyway. 

As far as how to handle the merge... it's pretty simple. Just send them the link to both pages on Google maps and they should be able to take care of it. You should be able to keep reviews from both without any trouble. If you run into trouble, come back here and post name, address, and phone, and (if you have it) the link to both pages and I can take a closer look. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Missed that you posted the business info, that makes it easier. When you contact support, here's what you need:

Main listing CID number: 8730902365029999492
Duplicate CID: 8072070819473602270

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
In addition to James' comments, this is the link to request a call back from GMB: https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_l?rd=3#

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog