Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Merge Multiple Brand Accounts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a total of three Brand Accounts for the same business.  I created two (accidentally) and one just appeared. . . I guess it was created by google???  The first two have info that is mine that I would like to keep, and has my YouTube channel attached, the third doesn't have any of my info, just basic address, hours, etc.  It however, is the only one that is verified.  I did receive post cards and tried to verify the others, but it say I can't because they are duplicate.  Can I merge these three?  It appears that I can delete them, and it says when I delete, my info will be added to the other, but when I hit delete, a message comes up that all info will be lost.  If I delete the duplicate, will the pictures, etc automatically move to the non deleted duplicate account? HELP!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Catherine W

are you talking about "brand pages" of G+

or about GoogleMyBusiness listings.

Can you provide links to your three items in question please ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue...two brand accounts for my business, Crystal Imagery. One has a Google My Business, YouTube and my customer reviews. The second one has my Google Plus account. (It did also have my YouTube, but I finally figured out how to move the Youtube channel to the brand account that has my reviews and MY Business page. Now I am left with just needing to figure out how to move the Google Plus to my main brand account. Any help is much appreciated!