AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

McGhee Tree Service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can u get false business reviews removed immediately? 

McGhee Tree Service

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Charlene...there is no option to delete reviews....the only way is to flag the reviews...but it needs goggles verification and may take time

Re: McGhee Tree Service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can't find where I can explain myself for a inappropriate review. I left a 1 star review on someone haunted house page cause I did in fact go to it and it was not good. I have proof of that. Well, out of retaliation, the owner has now slandered our company along with all his cast members that work at his attraction! I have already spoken with my lawyer and he will be sending papers out for slander next week. This man has made false accusations on our business along with 14 of his crew members!! They all posted negative reviews last night on Google and Facebook! They have all since went to Facebook and took their reviews back, but not here on Google. I have every single screenshot to prove he is a liar and making false statements about us! I need to know who or where I can go to explain that he and his crew are slandering my business! This is a very important matter that needs to be addressed asap! Especially with him and all his buddies rating us at 1 star! My business does not need this. We work hard to keep our customers satisfied. We have NEVER done any work for any of them! NEVER EVER! Like I said, my lawyer will be sending out papers next week...but what do I do until then? This is absolutely NOT acceptable!! All I did was give a honest review for his business (which is what the review button is for). His services sucked! We have never done any service for him or any of his crew members! Please advise! Thank you, Charlene

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone