AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Malicious Page created Listing mental health patient details

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have been asked to help out with a Google local page that somebody has created to cause distress for mental health services in the UK that has a 15 year old girls number listed who is currently under the mental health care act.

I have contacted the mental health services, they had no idea that the page existed and are happy to help resolve the issue, unfortunately there is very little they can do. I have already requested a call back from Google, but have no idea how long it takes for them to get back to us ?

I am not very good at explaining things so have created a bullet point list which hopefully makes it easier to understand

• somebody creates page to get mental health patients to call young girl with mental health problems
  • I have been asked to help resolve the situation
  • I have requested administration to the page but this will take a while for postage
  • In the meantime I cannot edit her phone number out and put correct one
  • she needs her phone for support issues

Please help, either

Remove the page entirely

Correct the telephone number & pass control to the correct persons

p.s.

although requested I have not included details of the page to attempt to protect her privacy further,

If you are from google please call me ASAP

If I should include any further information or anything is not clear, please let me know and I will update as necessary.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lionel B
January 2016

Re: Malicious Page created Listing mental health patient details

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Lionel B

Goolge won't call oyu 

But I offer you to help depending on the nature of the business page in question (being a verified business or an unverified page) 

To try this I need the information of the business (a link to it showing  its wrong phone number) An d I need the correct phone number of the Business to replace it with the private number.

you can contact me offline the forum through this form after reading it's disclaimer

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lionel B
January 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Lionel B

Goolge won't call oyu 

But I offer you to help depending on the nature of the business page in question (being a verified business or an unverified page) 

To try this I need the information of the business (a link to it showing  its wrong phone number) An d I need the correct phone number of the Business to replace it with the private number.

you can contact me offline the forum through this form after reading it's disclaimer

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

A quick update, Have had a call from google surprisingly quickly. They have been extremely helpful and have removed the number from the page whilst we wait for the verification procedure to complete, I have also been in contact with the Mental health services to make them aware of the fact I am owner of the page.
Finally got in touch with the director of the Mental health services and the page is being passed over to the correct people.

Many thanks for your time.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Thanks for the feedback & good news