5.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Lyn Sims at RE/MAX Suburban

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work at a real estate company & there are 30 agents at our particular address. There are many profiles attached to that address & google has hidden my pages saying that there are multiples. Of course there will be - 30+ people work there!

First it seemed that 'you' were upset about many people using the same address, now my personal profile & my business profile are being called duplicates.

Someone just sent me an email suggesting that I delete all 3 profiles that I have. I should be able to have a personal & business profile not unlike Facebook.

So is it a duplicate business page or duplicates at that address?  I've asked for clarification & they've pointed me here.

Thanks,

Lyn Sims

RE/MAX Suburban

(847)230-7324

simslyn@gmail.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Lyn Sims at RE/MAX Suburban

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lyn

Have a good read of the section about individual practitioners here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

"Multiple practitioners at one location
If the practitioner is one of several public-facing practitioners at this location:
The organization should create a page for this location, separate from that of the practitioner.
The title of the page for the practitioner should include only the name of the practitioner, and shouldn’t include the name of the organization."

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: Lyn Sims at RE/MAX Suburban

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Have corrected it.