My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Locksmith business listing suspended and stolen......

y h
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
y h
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am having a lot of trouble with my business listing on Google. First of all, I had my listing for several years and In the beginning of November 2016, it was stolen. Here is a link to what my listing used to be:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Coastal+Locksmith+Inc./@33.68611,-117.792033,9z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x...

My company is AAA Locksmith Inc, one of my employees never showed up again after I started questioning him about embezzlement suspision and took money, domains, etc., along with stealing the business listing here on Google. If you see the reviews, they are for my company AAA Locksmith Inc. I have been in the same storefront location for years and he managed to change business name to Coastal Locksmith, changed to his home address, and changed number to a block of numbers he stole from me.

Now all that is in the hands of the right people, but I need help here in Google. I want to get the listing back or just get a new one under my business AAA Locksmith Inc and my commercial address where it has always been. I tried listing again and recieved the verification code in the mail. Typed it in and have my listing suspended. I can't get to a person to help me or explain why. Nothing has changed in my business, same as it has been for years, just had someone do wrongful acts and I get affected? This is plain crazy. I need help to anyone who can advise. It is very easy to see for Google that the info was changed to his business but the reviews are for mine. 

This is my suspended listing, I tried to get a new one since the other was stolen.

https://business.google.com/u/1/b/105368845631675597914/dashboard/l/11113146837745666756

Thank you in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Locksmith business listing suspended and stolen......

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Could you pls provide your current business address, phone, website, etc?  Will help with our investigations.

This is a bit messy - will escalate.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog