AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Locksmith business listing suspended and stolen......

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have gone through the same thing with my st cloud taxi business. He stole our name which we claim rights to but spelled it saint cloud taxi and obviously has a different #..he has all fake cars in his listings and none of real taxis like us that say ST.CLOUD TAXI!! Google shut our listing down and let his go free..he fraudulently obtained the postcard by scamming a customer to using their address and we're actually located in st cloud and using actual addresses but we have no idea how to shut this guy down! He has got TONS of different taxi listings all using eachother for 5 star feedback too and google hasnt even noticed the chain of different google plus accounts on each listing leaving 5 star reviews...idk what to do..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Stcloud T

I'm sorry to learn things have gone so badly for you.

In order for me to investigate and possibly escalate this further, please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google Maps URL to the biz
5. Website address (if applicable)

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

sure!! Thank you.

I have also included a link to a ppst I made here in the community.

St.Cloud Transit Llc.

Address not public on Google

Link to my current listing ..

https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&client=ms-android-boost-us&q=ST+CLOUD+TRANSIT+LLC+St+Cloud...

(Our ST.CLOUD TAXI listing was removed by google why I dont know we had real vehicles in our listing unlike this fraud you can see in my post below)

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/Spam_and_Policy/page/2...

Thanks for your interest

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I just discovered over 10 fraudulent listings by this same guy with different numbers but the same profiles leaving 5 star reviews... Bhuter gholi, william Elizabeth, sabrina yesmin, an then they leave all 1 star reviews for their competition!.

I wish I could send you photos! And screenshots! But here is a profile to look at to see just one 

This guy is bold an google is letting him get away with it an have for years unfortunately..

https://www.google.com/search?q=taxi+st+cloud+fl&oq=taxi+st+c&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j35i39l2j0j69i60l2.9...

Notice the image with the taxi an number 4073945447...that number if googled is attached to tons of listings..theres a chain of pages that need deep investigation but everything is easily plainly in sight!

Again thank you SO MUCH for your precious time!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

someone said he called all of the guys ad #s an its all the same person ..

Here is a link.to.a photo of a vehicle with the company name stolen by the thieves..

https://m.facebook.com/stcloudtransit/photos/a.352732521578498.1073741827.352726488245768/8674356301...

But how in earth does he even have listings in st cloud when he has no offices here, he has no houses here... So how does he even have a listing about st cloud in st cloud its not legally allowed via the city code I can prove it I have all documents readily available! MY COMPANY IS ST CLOUD TAXI SPONSORED BY WHITE CAB CO. NOW KNOWN AS ST.CLOUD TRANSIT LLC. AS SOON AS HIS PAGES GET SHUT DOWN...WE WILL LEGALLY RENAME OUR COMPANY ST CLOUD TAXI

Re: Locksmith business listing suspended and stolen......

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Stcloud T

I understand your frustration with this. Please understand it's not Google's job to enforce the law - take up that kind of matter with your local law enforcement. 

While I appreciate this is stressful, please refrain from shouting at me in your messages. I do want to help.

I'm happy to guide Google to investigating specific listings and they will take appropriate action.

Since you know your local market better than I do, can you help me identify the listings in question. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: Locksmith business listing suspended and stolen......

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Okay I'm sorry to have offended you with the caps lock I didn't know that was a thing anymore promise I won't do it again in this form what actually happened was we got screwed over in a couple of our listings got deleted because we run three different listings for three different type of transportations and because I guess this guy's Indian that he can communicate better with all the other Google employees and now he's opened up another business under our name Saint Cloud Yellow Cab and it's getting away with that too from a different business he just haven't post card sent to different people's residences and that's how he's getting these business markers so yeah that's tough that's what the problem is sorry didn't mean to annoy you

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

The only reason why I use caps lock was to accentuate the important parts of my message it wasn't shouting or screaming I can't even believe that's the thing anymore I couldn't never even believe it was a thing when it came out caps lock equaling shouting! LOL problem I ended up being solved anyway a nice gentleman really helped me out thanks though Michelle