AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Locked out of my business gmail address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Help! I made the mistake of trying to log into my business Gmail address on a new laptop and change the password. When I realized my mistake, I went back to my old laptop and tried to fix it but the verification codes that were sent to both my phone and my alternate email would not work. I have repeatedly gotten the message that Gmail can't verify it as my account. BUT I am still logged in on my work computer. If there was some way to communicate with them, (which I can't find anywhere!), I could say look, I am still logged in at work, this is my email. But I can't find anyway to do that. And if I somehow get logged out on my work pc, I will be permanently locked out of my business email which includes my Google business listing, my website, and 100's of contacts and emails that I can not lose! In fact I may never see these responses if they don't come quick!  Please help me. There has to be a way to establish with Google/Gmail that this is my email address.

Adventure Pets

2989 Highway 190

Mandeville, Louisiana 70471

985-951-8251

www.adventurepets.com

(I don't know how to do the Google maps URL)