Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Lack of Response from Current Page Owner

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I am having trouble gaining access to a page - the current page owner is not responding to my request to access the page (requested through our master GMB account: 39celsius@gmail.com).

I have gone through the process outlined here: Someone Else Verified My Business and that did not work:

We initiated your ownership access request for the Google+ Page access as per your request. Please note that the current page owner is actively managing this business page and we did not receive any response from current page owner, hence we will consider it as denial.  In future, if they agree to give you access, you will be notified.

According to our client, the current owner of the listings will only hand over the listings if they paid for their SEO services. I'm aware that agencies are to: 

"Always respond to management access requests promptly, and always transfer listing ownership to the business owner immediately upon request. Authorized representatives must, whenever possible, encourage the business owner to create an account, own the listing, and add authorized representatives as managers...Failure to adhere to these policies may result in a suspension for the listing and/or account."

The two businesses we need help gaining ownership of are:

Case #: 2-9824000013854

Colonial Car Wash Pecan Grove (formerly known as Mr. Car Spa Pecan Grove)

https://plus.google.com/107514921664193139186

1620 FM 359 Rd., Richmond, TX 77406

(832) 595-8008

Case #: 7-0453000013837

Colonial Car Wash Champions (formerly known as Mr. Car Spa Champions)

https://plus.google.com/117714164132640919685

6880 Louetta Rd., Spring, TX 77379

(281) 320-1091

Please provide guidance / help to this ownership issue.

Thanks!

Brent R.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Lack of Response from Current Page Owner

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Brent R

I'm (in general) able (and willing) to escalate issue like this to Google

But before doing it:

Who  tried applying  the procedure "Someone else verified my business - Google My Business Help" for the both listings in question?

Tried applying  the procedure the business owner or are you as a service provide doing it struggling against the actual page owner?

Is the actual page owner just an other Service provider or what else?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Helmut Geissler,

I used the 39celsius@gmail.com account to apply the aforementioned procedure. We are a marketing agency working Colonial Car Wash (http://www.colonialcarwashtx.com/locations).

We recently gained access to two of their locations: https://plus.google.com/105185789078225350012/https://plus.google.com/+ColonialCarWashHouston

We are struggling to gain access against the actual page owner - from the request ownership pop-up, it is owned by rl...@gmail.com.

Thank you for your prompt response,

-Brent

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sorry @Brent R

I missed your respose for unknown reason despite of your tagging me.

I can help you only if you used the procedure  "Someone else verified my business - Google My Business Help" for a certain listing and got this request denied 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

No worries @Helmut Geissler, I actually did not properly tag you until yesterday. 

I'm not sure if this changes anything or not, but this is the reply I received for both locations from a GMB rep after the 7 days passed:

Hi,

We initiated your ownership access request for the Google+ Page access as per your request. Please note that the current page owner is actively managing this business page and we did not receive any response from current page owner, hence we will consider it as denial.  In future, if they agree to give you access, you will be notified.

Google My Business connects the two parties in case of ownership disputes as a courtesy to its users. However, the final decision to transfer ownership or add managers belongs to the current listing owner.

For more understanding, you can read through our GMB Help Center to understand the product better and follow us on our official blog for regular updates. Through the Google Forum, you can also get in touch with other business owners. I hope you find the information on these forums helpful.

You are valued !!  As always, do feel free to reach out incase there’s anything at all! We really appreciate your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Maqsood

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Brent R

came with the response of Maqsood in the title of the mail any new  Case ID?

If not:

Did you got for both above (by you mentioend) case IDs the same response (or very similar)?

If so what  Cases ID

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@Helmut Geissler

I received a similar response for both locations:

Case #: 2-9824000013854

Response was sent by Sruthi

Case #: 7-0453000013837

Response was sent by Maqsood

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Brent R

I'm not quite sure how to  interprete the response but I consider them as a deny.

If oyu see it similar the only option I have would be to escalate both denies to Google.

IN this case I need this information for both listings:

- Business Name
- Maps URL or Search URL for business 
- when have yoy requested ownership in the dashboard? (mm/dd/yyy)

Please note 
I'm travelling for the next four days - means before tuesday I can do much.
tag me Monday evening or Tuesday morning with the requested information

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@Helmut Geissler

Requested Ownership on 10/15/2016
Case #: 2-9824000013854
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Colonial+Car+Wash+Pecan+Grove/@29.6769061,-95.7471553,12z/data=!4m...

Requested Ownership on 10/15/2016
Case #: 7-0453000013837
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Colonial+Car+Wash+Champions/@30.024715,-95.5204127,17z/data=!3m1!4...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello @Helmut Geissler,

I understand that you have been away and should be back. I included the information you requested in the previous post.