My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

JRT Fit not a duplicate of J-Range Training business - How to have multiple businesses, one address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I own a private personal training studio that allows subcontractors to work within the walls of my business. I personally have my own separate business that I run out of my studio. Google is saying that my studio is a duplicate listing of my training business. They have completely different everything, except address. 

Businesses are: 

JRT Fit - My private personal training studio

LLC from 2016, 9719 W Coal Mine Ave Unit G, Littleton, CO 80123

720-336-1332

JRTFit.com

info@jrtfit.com or sean@jrtfit.com

https://plus.google.com/u/0/117414283567580508757/posts?_ga=1.106868353.362808457.1467858213

J-Range Training - My personal training business

S-Corp from 2008, 9719 W Coal Mine Ave Unit G, Littleton, CO 80123

720-297-7320

J-RangeTraining.com

healthfitnessguru@gmail.com

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JRangeTrainingLittleton/about?_ga=1.106868353.362808457.1467858213

I have many other subcontractors that will work out of JRT Fit (I have five more currently), where they bring their business to my studio. How do I rectify this and allow JRTFit to be a real business according to Google?

Re: JRT Fit not a duplicate of J-Range Training business - How to have multiple businesses, one addr

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@Sean J

Hello Sean,

Google My Business Policies do not allow multiple locations at same address unless they have different entry point.

Also the address format is incorrect as you cannot use LLC from 2016 OR S-Corp from 2008. 

Request you to please create a Business Listing for Your Personal Training Studio & Create a Brand Page for your Private Training Studio.

I hope this helps!

Regards

Tahir Mirza

Re: JRT Fit not a duplicate of J-Range Training business - How to have multiple businesses, one addr

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tahir,

You mentioned the Google My Business Policies. Do you happen to know the policy that prevents multiple business from running out of a single location? I am not stating that I have multiple locations.

The LLC and S-Corp were never a part of my address. I'm sorry for the confusion with my formatting of this question. I don't understand how a Brand Page would solve my issue either.