My Business
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to reach a U.S. based Call Center?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to solve multiple issues with a business I am managing, but the agents I am getting a hold of, are rude, do not understand what I am trying to say, and are telling me they will NOT transfer me to a call center located in the U.S. As a shameless Google fanboy I am INCREDIBLY irritated. Call centers should be localized to the point of origin for the business. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is there a way to reach a U.S. based Call Center?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
surely not in a global world.

If I call the call center of German my power plant or its network I get a
polish native guy on the line (and fair as I am) I try to speak as slowly
as possible so he will understand my concern or issue ;-)
Accepted by topic author Clay R
February 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Oddly enough, your best route to go is twitter if you want better guarantee of getting someone on the line that can help. 

Hit up @GoogleSmallBiz, they always get back in pretty short order, and you can DM without the 140 character limit. 

An Article Joy wrote if you're interested.

The quality of the call center people (and country of origin) is a little random, so if you try a few times, you'll often get someone that can help you, even if you strike out at first... but yeah, hit up twitter if you're getting frustrated. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I agree with your mentality. My problem is that the representatives I am getting are NOT understanding my problems. They are repeating the same sentence over.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

That's where I'd hang up and try the roulette wheel again to see if I get a better call rep the next time. But I'm glad I have the twitter recommendation for you, so I could recommend something a little better than just calling again and hoping for the best, heh. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.