AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Inquiry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For how much time the business. Site app. Can be hold as free?? Is it life long??

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author YASH B
January

Inquiry

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Ben Fisher,

Apologies for the intrusion, but I presume what @yash b is asking is if the Google My Business provided website is free and if so, free for life?

If yes, then the answer to the question is: yes, it is, as mentioned in this official help article on the topic: Google My Business Help -> Create your free website with Google:

"After claiming your listing on Google My Business, you can create a free mobile-optimized website to represent your business."

Although, if you want a custom domain for this website you will have to pay the applicable fee, as described here: Google My Business Help -> Create your free website -> Purchasing a custom domain.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

Inquiry

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Can you provide more details as to what you need help with?

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author YASH B
January

Inquiry

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Ben Fisher,

Apologies for the intrusion, but I presume what @yash b is asking is if the Google My Business provided website is free and if so, free for life?

If yes, then the answer to the question is: yes, it is, as mentioned in this official help article on the topic: Google My Business Help -> Create your free website with Google:

"After claiming your listing on Google My Business, you can create a free mobile-optimized website to represent your business."

Although, if you want a custom domain for this website you will have to pay the applicable fee, as described here: Google My Business Help -> Create your free website -> Purchasing a custom domain.

Thank you.