AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Infinite loop when accepting ownership transfer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sandra Noble Designs 45 Alden LN Lake Forest, Il 60045 847-295-1524, sjnart99@gmail.com

That's my wife's business.  A firm (at a sales seminar) set up the Google+ page but used their email as owner (by mistake, maybe) I went through the standard process -- an email was sent to the firm and they agreed to transfer ownership via an email to my wife at sjnart99@gmail.com.

When she clicks on the accept button, she gets to G+ and then loading...  and no further.  Tried several times -- even left it for an hour -- still loading...

Whazzup?

C

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Infinite loop when accepting ownership transfer

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Carl N I will see if I can find anything out for you. Hang tight. 

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Will do, Thx.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Oh Carl, that's not good! And after the original issues and everything! :(

Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Still 'hangin" nothing from my side

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not a big deal. All her sales are from word-of-mouth. She only uses her website as reference, because all of her creations are one-of-a-kind an have been sold (www.sandegallery,com). The sire was built before WP was used as anything but for blogs. Very difficult to change any pictures, etc.

Be nice for her to be able to use G+ -- maybe someday.

Take care,

C

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Carl N Thanks for the ping. I will see if there has been any movement on this escalation. 

Cheers

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Appreciate the help. I just contacted the firm that did all of this. two possibilities 1. They did it on purpose as a selling ploy. 2 they are incompetent. Neither makes me anxious to fork out they minimum $1000 to "get started.

even if the email that had the "Accept" button was legit, How about calling back and saying something like, "Did it work?" Very tricky customer relations -- oops, I'm not a customer. :-)

Ah the webs we weave......

C

C

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1:03Pm ALL FIXED!.. Don't know if You or the firm fixed it, but I went back to the "Accept" email (21APR2016) and it WORKED. Wifey now has ownership of the site.