My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect/Improper verification of new business with 2 locations that differ from the old business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I am the owner, YellowBear Cleaners, of 2 locations that were previously listed under a different company. We've sensed parted ways from them to start our own company at the said aforementioned locations.

However, when attempting to verify it seems we clicked something by accident and made a mistake on another part of the process and now cannot seem to get everything correct.

We are a paid Gmail user account, and have been in business for 6 years previous our fresh start. It seems we've dragged in the old data from the previous businesses, we would like to have both locations set up properly and claimed under our paid Gmail account, with a blank slate.

Our locations are 335 South Avenue W 07090 & 11 Walnut Avenue 07016

Thank you,

ybcleaners.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Incorrect/Improper verification of new business with 2 locations that differ from the old busine

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Jonathan M,

Can you give me a bit more information about what you mean with that you can't get everything correct? When I did a search for your company name, I saw the correct 335 S Ave W address, which looks like it's showing up correctly. In the meantime, I would recommend this article for a guide on how to verify your locations.

Let me know if I can help further, and please do send through the G+ URLs for each location if you have those handy--that makes troubleshooting a bit easier on my side. 

Best,
Liz

GMB Community Manager

Re: Incorrect/Improper verification of new business with 2 locations that differ from the old busine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Liz,

Thank you for responding in a timely fashion, it is much appreciated.

The present location is not correct, for some reason it pulled our 11
walnut avenue 07016 location into the 335 location, eliminating the
instance.

What we need are both locations started from scratch at both locations for
a new company that is being born as we speak. That attached with the proper
account settings to our corporate account yellowbearcleaners so we can
extend our control over them accordingly but also not be associated with
the previous business that was once there.

If there is anything that I can do to help you, please let me know.

Thank you,

--
Jonathan Mioduszewski
General Partner
YellowBear Cleaners
http://www.YBCleaners.com