AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect Driving Directions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hei-Way, LLC recently moved to 2700 State Road, Bensalem PA 19020, phone is 267-20five-8two67 https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hei-Way,+LLC/@40.0741835,-74.9350408,374a,35y,329.47h/data=!3m1!1e... and have incorrect driving directions. As you can see Google Maps has you pull up on the street next to the lot, park your car on State Road and walk through a fence to get to the property. The correct directions are to turn into 2950 State Road, make the first left and drive straight into the lot. I've tried reporting it on Google Maps but it won't let me submit the changes. Thanks for any help or advice.2017-09-21 (2)_LI.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Incorrect Driving Directions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I don't believe this is  a  GoogleMyBusiness issue.

The reason of the bad direction is the fact the streets as visible in your satellite view (where you draw the red lines) are not on GMaps as streets not only labeled but not even existent as streets.

Therefore the direction algo can't use the way as per oyur red line.

YU should report  this lack of drawn ways or roads via "send Feedback" on GoogleMaps and seek more helpin the GMaps help forum about this lack on information on GMaps.