AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Inaccurate Company Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When you search for the term "Gambly", my address and picture of my house shows up on Google, I have been trying to remove this for 2 months now. This company was dissolved and transferred to new ownership last year. You can refer to the status of "Gambly LTD" here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10595833

I don't have a "Google My Business" account... so I don't know why this information is being publicly displayed, it needs to be removed as soon as possible.

How can I do this efficiently? Is there any way I can do this myself?

Thanks.

Re: Inaccurate Company Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If no-one else can see my address when you search for Gambly, please let me know and I will close the post.

Re: Inaccurate Company Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I have had a quick search on Google and I searched for both 'Gambly' and 'Gambly Ltd'. All I see is search results on the left hand side of Google, such as your company information on SoloCheck and on beta.companieshouse (link you have provided). I believe this address and picture are appearing for you because you are logged into your Google account and it somewhat remember you. It should mention somewhere on the knowledge graph (where you see your house and address on the right-hand side of Google Search Results) that 'Only you can see this result'.

But just to be sure, you can do another Google search for yourself in a private browser/incognito window.

Inaccurate Company Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have a company registered on google with bad reviews isn’t anything to do with my company 

can youhelp me please