2.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Illegal use of address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a business hub where entrepreneurs come and use our space in order to grow their business. We provide everything free of charge and some have taking it for granted. Some businesses have illegally and without consent, used our address to register their businesses here. 

Does anyone know how do I find out how many businesses did so and how do I remove them ?

Thank you in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Illegal use of address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Emma,

You should be able to use Google, Bing and Yahoo search engines to run a search for your address (no business name) and go through all SERPs (search engine result pages) to the end. 

Because of account privacy & security, Google is not going to supply you with it in any other fashion. However, doing searches should easily reveal them. 

Once you have them, flag the listings and if other contact info is provided (phone, social, etc.) you could contact them directly and demand they correct the info. Then contact your local Post Master and discuss the issue with them and ask them to help.

Kind Regards,

James