Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

I need help please

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a county government, and our waste transfer facility has been claimed by someone else.

I contacted Google about this, waited the "14 days", and received this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Greetings for the Day ! Hope you are doing great ! :)

We will be happy to help you with the Google+ Page for [facility name removed] access as per your request. As per the listing owner at present will be managing the listing as self and denied your request for transferring ownership. In future, if they agree to give you access, you will be notified,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Expert replyverified_user

Are these people stupid?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jim S

the people might be stupid.

I don't like to contradict you.

But I don't beleive this will help you to get the ownership.

To help you we would need to know the  case ID from Support and the information about the listing being held   in hostage.

I need help please

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, and sorry, for the title of my post. I have edited it.

The dismissive response from Google was upsetting.

The business is "Waste Management - Columbia County Transfer Station". There is no case ID, only the dismissive response.

"Waste Management" was our contractor, who lost the bid, and was replaced by a different contractor.

The transfer facility is a county owned and run facility.

Thank you for your help.

I need help please

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

so you are talking about this verified GMaps listing https://maps.google.com/?cid=2367490393874454820 are you?

I recommend to apply the procedure "Someone else verified my business" but to contact the actual owner just follow the part below the line "Can't contact the current listing owner"

You then should get from support a mail signed by GoogleBot "Anna" telling you they contacted the actual onwner

Inside the mail Anna will tell you how to proceed if the guy actual the page owner will refuse to give you the ownership.

Please give this a shot again.