AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

I need help in reclaiming my Business Listing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I need help with my Google My Business Listing. Somebody called us and pretended to be with Google, sent us a PIN via Phone call. My employee gave it. Now my listing got hijacked. I've read a lot about BeyondMenu, Redpassion, Eatstreet and Grubhub hijacking GMB listings. I need help. I already tried sending ownership request. However, everytime i checked the status its asking for me request ownerhip over and over again.

1. Full business name: Talk and Wok Cafe
2. Current business address: 1277 River Street, Hyde Park, MA 02136
3. Current telephone number: 617-361-6888
4. Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/Talk+%26+Wok+Cafe/@42.255905,-71.124291,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0...

5. Website (if applicable):

Thanks you,

Carlos Huang

Owner - Talk and Wok Cafe

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need help in reclaiming my Business Listing.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Carlos,

Follow the process in this link to reclaim ownership.

Best of luck.

Sandy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @SandyM

I already tried all of those steps, however everytime i check it its always asking me to send another ownership request. My request was never rejected. Still showing as Owner Conflict on my end. I really need help with this issue. Thanks!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Carlos,

Since you haven't received a denied email. Have you clicked View Request in the original confirmation email and follow the steps to request ownership?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@SandyM- I did, but it says that the request was no longer valid. Not sure what happened.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@Carlos H

Sorry for the delay. 

Try again and if no luck after that reach out on here for a GMB trusted verifier. 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Carlos H

Your thread has been escalated to Google for review, with a number of others having a similar problem.  

Please be patient while Google work through the list.   If you see it fixed or it's been a few weeks and you don't see a change, tag me in this thread and I'll check on it for you.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog