AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

I'm sorry to say my account has been hacked

[ Edited ]
Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hackers have inserted an 800 that is not my own, directing my hard earned traffic to https://www.asknow.com/  and diverting my text leads (since people don't text 800 numbers). I will include my real information at the bottom. 

Please resolve it with me personally on the phone at 503-967-7018. 

I have worked hard for my reputation and reviews. I have awards on Thumbtack, Yelp and good reviews on Google, but I am being alerted that for a year this has been going on, by another professional who is equally targeted. 

This is already a case with the DOJ, and law enforcement. Thank you.

Since this is happening to psychics not just myself, this is going to be investigated please text/phone 541-625-3713. 
Screenshot 2017-11-21 at 3.14.43 PM.pngHackers will not allow me to put real email addressScreenshot 2017-11-21 at 3.20.02 PM.pngHackers have inserted an 800 number that is not mine

Re: I'm sorry to say my account has been hacked

[ Edited ]
Not applicable
# 2
Not applicable

This phone number on my listing is forwarding to 8885100999 at asknow.com in Florida. Another person has told me that her site is doing the same to her. Either there is advertising income in play or affiliate income that is being fraudulently generated. 

I am very upset right now. Thank you for any help on this matter that can be a legal matter.