1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

I have two listings under different business names and I want to merge them but keep both names

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think my question is a little different than the other posts about merging listings. Background....I am a mobile chiropractor in San Diego. I have 2 GMB listings. One is under my business name, and one under my personal name with title. All of my reviews are under my business name. I need both my business name and my personal name associated with my GMB listing so people can find me with either method, but I'd like to combine them into one listing. Any suggestions on the best way to do this? Thank you

Business name #1: Chiro On The Go 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/CHIRO+ON+THE+GO/@32.85356,-117.3941227,11z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1schi...

Business name #2: Daniel J. Bruno D.C.  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Daniel+J.+Bruno,+DC/@32.8531892,-117.5348723,10z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5...

Business Address: La Jolla, CA (I'm 100% mobile so don't have a physical office)

Business phone: 858-255-1445

1 Expert replyverified_user

I have two listings under different business names and I want to merge them but keep both names

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dan B

merging of listings can achieved by Google only (if ever!!!???)

Please contact them through the support option left side of your dashbaord or use either of the below links:

Twitter

You can call also Google My Business here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I resolved this issue. I deleted the second unused listing and added my name next to the business name in the other listing. This was advised by Google and they were extremely helpful

Experts in the Topic
Helmut Geissler