Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

I have now waited the 4-5 days after waiting 7 days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have now waited 7 more days and have not recieved any response. I replied to anna but again, got an error message. The account specified under the current profile is defunct and I would like the ownership transfered as no one has replied yet.

This is a follow up to this thread as I have waited for 4-5 more days as said in the email.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ownership-Conflicts/I-have-waited-7-days-but-have-received...

1 Expert replyverified_user

I have waited 7 days but have received no response

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have waited 7 days for the old owner of the business to reply but as it is an old account they have not responded at all. Could you please transfer ownership because after the 7 days I replied but it sent an automated error message.

The Buxton Inn

34-36 Mottram Old Road, Hyde SK14 5NG

0161 366 1534

https://aboutme.google.com/b/112553294834014641815/

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

please copy to here the response you got after having "requested ownership" (it should be a mail from a GoogleBot called "Anna")

and copy/paste the "automated error message" after replying on Anna's mail after a week.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1st email:

17th Dec

Hello,

Thanks for filling out our form.

My name is Anna from the Google My Business support team and I’m confirming that we’ve just passed your access request for The Buxton Inn at https://maps.google.com?cid=-637538483218144039 local page on Google My Business to the current owner of this page.

What to expect:

Please allow 7 full days for the current owner to evaluate your request and respond. If the current owner hasn’t responded to you directly within 7 days, you can reply to this email and we’ll take additional steps to follow up. Please know we won’t be able to help you with your request before the 7 days have passed.

Important: 

If you’ve forgotten the email address or password that you use to sign in to your Google My Business account, we recommend that you check any other email account you normally use to see if the access request was sent there. You can also use this troubleshooter to get help. If you are only interested in updating this listing's information on Google and you don’t require management access to the listing, you can also report a problem. 

If you’ve used this form for any type of question unrelated to the ownership or management of this page, please reply to this email immediately so that we can directly help resolve your issue.

Thank you,

Anna

The Google My Business Team

And the 2nd email...

24th Dec

Oops! Looks like you're trying to contact the Google My Business Team (formerly Google Places), but unfortunately your message will not reach us this way.

Please contact our Google My Business support team by visiting the Google My Business Help Center and clicking on the “Contact us” link.

For the quickest resolution, we’ve provided answers (below) to common questions from businesses like yours in case it is helpful:

The information associated with my business is incorrect or out-of-date...

Ensure that you have verified your business. Ensure that your business meets our our quality guidelines, Then, try editing the information on your dashboard. 

Someone else has already verified my business on Google…

Relaunch your request by clicking on this link., Click on ‘Get on Google’. Search for your business and select it from the dropdown menu once it appears. Click ‘Request admin rights’ and our customer service team will investigate this for you. 

My business information doesn’t seem to be showing on Google Maps or in Google Search results...

There are a few common reasons why you may not be able to see your business. Please refer to these instructions to help you get your business showing on Google. 

To help you with any further questions, we’ve developed more resources and articles in the Google My Business Help Center.

Fellow map users: if you have noticed a problem with a business listing, but are not the business owner, please notify us via the Report a problem feature on Google Maps. For step-by-step instructions please visit: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/3094088

We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your help improving the accuracy of our mapping data.

Regards,

The Google My Business Team

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Benjamin H

Thanks for both mails.

Apparently there is actually a kind of mess in responding on "Annas" mails.

I will escalate this as a general issue (as I have gotten a simillar complaint in the German forum too)

In regard to your issue i would like you follow the advice in their second mail (the "oops -mail" from 24th Dec).

I refer to "Relaunch your request by clicking on this link., Click on ‘Get on Google’. Search for your business and select it from the dropdown menu once it appears. Click ‘Request admin rights’ and our customer service team will investigate this for you"

This should trigger a new response from GoogleBot Anna.

After exact seven days and not getting any info from the actual owner of the listing respond on the new Mail from "Anna".

And let's see waht happens then.

I meanwhile will have alerted Google about the responding issue.

(for my own reference only

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have now waited 7 more days and have not recieved any response. I replied to anna but again, got an error message. The account specified under the current profile is defunct and I would like the ownership transfered as no one has replied yet.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

did you got with annas first response a numeric case ID (should be in the title of her mail)

@Benjamin H

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The case is 8-0496000015274 (this was in Anna's error message) 

@Helmut Geissler

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

to escalate your issue I need the following information from @Benjamin H:

- Business name 

- Maps URL or Search URL for business

- Have you requested ownership in the dashboard (applying "Someone else verified my business ")

- Do you know how long ago that was?

- case ID

last but not least:

- waht error message did you receive  trying to respond on Anna's mail after seven days?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

- The Buxton Inn

https://goo.gl/maps/6hWDToMdhyH2

- Yes, I did the wait 7 days process and also waited 4-5 days for the process for them to respond for the 2nd time.

- 2-3 weeks ago

- Case id: 8-0496000015274

- The error message said oops this was formerly Google Places and then how to request again which I have already done 2 times.

@Helmut Geissler

Experts in the Topic
Helmut Geissler