AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

I have 2 l listings for the same business. I’d like one removed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business name is Pediatrc House Call Solutions.

my website is 

www.pediatrichousecallsolutions.com

phone number is

203-893-5394

i have 2 business google listings one states I’m a doctor and one says I’m an urgent care center

id like the doctor Liston eliminated the urgent care center has a review that I don’t want terminated

ideally, keep the doctor as long as the review gets transferred to the doctor listing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Charles W

You need to have them merged. G will not remove a listing. Both are claimed. Do you have access to both? G typically will not merge 2 claimed listings. One needs to be unclaimed and it the info needs to match the claimed listing exactly.

Re: I have 2 l listings for the same business. I’d like one removed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I’m not too bright. How do I go about merging them. Thanx!

Sent from my iPhone

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

If you have access to both of them in the GMB dashboard, make sure all info (name, address, phone, website, category, etc) match each other EXACTLY. Once you've done that, remove the one you don't want to keep from the dashboard so that it becomes "unclaimed". Once that's done and the listings are matching, contact GMB support on Twitter or Facebook (@GoogleMyBiz and @GoogleMyBusiness) and ask them to merge the 2 listings.

Re: I have 2 l listings for the same business. I’d like one removed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That!!!

Sent from my iPhone