4.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

I don't received Google My Business page Manager invites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a marketing agency and have had a co-worker add me as a manager on multiple Google My Business pages that we manage, but I can never receive the emails.  A few of my clients gave me access to their Business page admin for some of the pages we don't have "ownership" privileges on and I added myself multiple times but never receive the email to accept the invitation.  On the managers page of the business it shows me as "invited" but that is it, I never receive the email so I can't accept it.  Not sure what the issue is?  My co-workers use the same email domain as me (through Gmail) and they seem to receive these emails just fine?

Thanks,

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rick B
April 2016

Re: I don't received Google My Business page Manager invites

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rick,

Can you check your personal G+ settings please and see if the following are ticked?

Screen Shot 2016-04-26 at 7.38.56 PM.png

You'll definitely need the first one ticked in order to get notification emails.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This was the issue, thank you so much for the help! I've been working for a week with Google support to figure it out but they couldn't give me a solution.

Thanks!!!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Glad I could help Rick :)

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found the above settings, everything seems to be in order. Checked spam. nothing. this is driving me crazy! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Jaryd the same is happening to me :(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Like Jaryd and ZCopters - my settings are in order, but I am not receiving any invites.  We are trying to transfer ownership of a business listing.  Suggestions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I actually solved this on accident, but hopefully this helps you all. It seems that logging into an enterprise Google Apps account is the reason why we weren't receiving invites. I invited myself using my client's login (owner access) to my personal gmail.com email. Also invited our organization account as well. I received an accept invitation email on my personal account, hit accept, and quickly changed (in the top right) to our organization's account and a window to accept populated. This whole process used to be so easy, but this seemed to solve the issue for me.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

To all of you:

see my todays response in here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, @PriyaC 

as you can see here I have the same problem as you had. 

So, I think that it could be helpful, if I could check my settings as you mentioned above, but the problem is that since my account has changed to the new google+ version, I am unable to find them. 

Any thoughts? 

Best,

Nikolas