AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

I can't seem to identify the associated email on my Google listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! Can anyone help or give me advice regarding Google listing. I can't seem to identify the associated email/owner of my Google listing for my business so now I can't update it with new contents ie. add new photos or transfer location. Details are below. Thank you!

1) Suzanne Vian Saigon Yoga

2) 53 Võ Truong Toản, Thảo Điền, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

3) +84 96 483 01 01

4)https://www.google.com/maps/place/Suzanne+Vian+Saigon+Yoga/@10.8060481,106.7467191,15z/data=!4m5!3m4...

5) https://suzannevian.com

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vhir B
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

you can be sure about the fact: the listing you mentioned and linked above in your starting post for the address "53 Võ Trường Toản, Thảo Điền, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam" is verified and managed by an Google Account based on the mentioned address: su...@gmail.com.

Google informed me on request as below quoted:

Someone else has already verified this listing
This listing has already been verified by su…@gmail.com. If you own this email address, please follow the Account Recovery help guide. If you still want to add this listing to your account, you can request admin rights from the current verified user. This may take some time.

If you would like to update this listing's information on Google, you can also report a problem, which will be reviewed more quickly.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Yep @Vhir B

the lsiting in question is verified and managed by an Gmail account as per the below information Google told me:

This listing has already been verified by su…@gmail.com. If you own this email address, please follow the Account Recovery help guide. If you still want to add this listing to your account, you can request admin rights from the current verified user. This may take some time.

Re: I can't seem to identify the associated email on my Google listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Helmut Geissler! Thank you for your response.

Upon checking the account su...@gmail.com, I noticed that it is also a listing under the name Suzanne Vian but the one that is visible on Google search is not there. The listing name that we are looking for is Suzanne Vian Saigon Yoga. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vhir B
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

you can be sure about the fact: the listing you mentioned and linked above in your starting post for the address "53 Võ Trường Toản, Thảo Điền, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam" is verified and managed by an Google Account based on the mentioned address: su...@gmail.com.

Google informed me on request as below quoted:

Someone else has already verified this listing

If you would like to update this listing's information on Google, you can also report a problem, which will be reviewed more quickly.