AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

I can't get access to my google business page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I purchased a Spa Salon this January and changed the name from Zen Zone Acupuncture and Spa to Zen Zone Spa. I have a new Tax ID, new policies and new staff working with me. When I purchased the business, the previous owner gave me all the logins and passwords for social media pages. I managed to change all of them and connect to my new email (info@zenzonespa.net), however, I couldn't do anything about the google+ page. While I can log in to the page, I can't delete or edit it, therefore, I asked for ownership transfer and was refused by the unknown company! I called the previous owner (not easy to reach her) and she told me that she was never contacted by google about this issue.

In other words, I want to delete this page because it has bad reviews about the previous business that is not related to mine and I hired a company that's already developed a new google page for me that is ready to be released. I've been working on this issue since this February and still no results! I really hope someone can help me with this endless loop! 

+1(617)254-9340

319 Washington Street

Brighton, MA 02135

Email <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

URL   http://bit.ly/29hSQR0

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can't get access to my google business page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
you can't delete the old page and its reviews.
Report is as closed and create under your new business name a new listing with an other phone number.