Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

I can't get access to my google business page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I purchased a Spa Salon this January and changed the name from Zen Zone Acupuncture and Spa to Zen Zone Spa. I have a new Tax ID, new policies and new staff working with me. When I purchased the business, the previous owner gave me all the logins and passwords for social media pages. I managed to change all of them and connect to my new email (info@zenzonespa.net), however, I couldn't do anything about the google+ page. While I can log in to the page, I can't delete or edit it, therefore, I asked for ownership transfer and was refused by the unknown company! I called the previous owner (not easy to reach her) and she told me that she was never contacted by google about this issue.

In other words, I want to delete this page because it has bad reviews about the previous business that is not related to mine and I hired a company that's already developed a new google page for me that is ready to be released. I've been working on this issue since this February and still no results! I really hope someone can help me with this endless loop! 

+1(617)254-9340

319 Washington Street

Brighton, MA 02135

Email <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

URL   http://bit.ly/29hSQR0

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can't get access to my google business page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
you can't delete the old page and its reviews.
Report is as closed and create under your new business name a new listing with an other phone number.