AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

I am unable to access my business page as the log in information belongs to the previous owners

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I bought my floristry business in September 2016. The name is Linden Tree Flowers, it is based in Southwick Square, West Sussex. The business was previously called Garden of Eden and was listed on Google as such. Upon moving in I verified the account and changed the name of the business and made some other changes. However, I was unable to update the email address as I did not have access to the previous owner's email. Now I find myself logged out and unable to log back in as I do not even know what the previous owners' email address was and I certainly don't have their password. Can you please help? I would like to gain access so that I can update my page. I no longer have the verification code that was sent originally so understand if I have to go through this process again.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Lindsay

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: I am unable to access my business page as the log in information belongs to the previous owners

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You can contact GMB support to get sorted out - https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_na?hl=en&ec=other&cfsi=other&cfnti=escalati...

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: I am unable to access my business page as the log in information belongs to the previous owners

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You can contact GMB support to get sorted out - https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_na?hl=en&ec=other&cfsi=other&cfnti=escalati...

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky