AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

How to transfer ownership or admin of Google my business accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there. 

I have created GoogleMyBusiness page for my husband's company and website, "Positive Electrical". When I created it, I was currently logged in on another email account I do not want associated with his business. (that email was mark@gracenapier.co.nz). 
Now all of the google business emails are going to this address instead of mitch@positiveelectrical.com. How do I delete the business account from mark@gracenapier.co.nz, and transfer full ownership to mitch@positiveelectrical.com?

thanks in advance.

1. Full business name : Positive Electrical
2. Current business address : 113 Nelson Crescent
3. Current telephone number :+64  0210709980
4. Google Maps URL: 
5. Website (if applicable): www.positiveelectricalnz.com

How to transfer ownership or admin of Google my business accounts

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I would refer you to the steps as found at https://support.google.com/business/answer/3415281?hl=en I would suggest that you be logged in as mark@gracenapier.co.nz then complete then grant mitch@positiveelectrical.com ownership status, then log in as mitch@positiveelectrical.com and check the email and accept the invitation to be an owner.  After a 24 hour period, log back in as mark@gracenapier.co.nz and then set mitch@positiveelectrical.com as primary owner.  From there log back in as mitch@positiveelectrical.com and verify if it is set as a primary owner, and if it is, go ahead and remove mark@gracenapier.co.nz as an owner.