AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove reviews for meant for another business of the same name in the same mall?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just taken over doing marketing and branding for a company named "Wireless DNA".

"WDNA" is an authorized dealer for "Fido", a telecommunications provider.

It turns out for the last few years, this Google my business account was given ownership of a corporate owned Fido location instead of the dealer location.

Because both locations are in the same mall, the addresses are the same.

The only difference is the UNIT# which the previous Marketing Coordinator, did not notice was wrong.

The WDNA Fido location is the KIOSK which is UNIT Z019A

The corporate Fido location (not ours) is the STORE which is UNIT H014A.

We've had ownership of the H014A location when we should have had ownership of the Z019A location.

I have edited my business listing to the correct unit number and changed the phone number to the correct one.

However all the reviews (mostly negative) are reflective of the store that is not owned by us.

Can we get them removed somehow? or switched over to the correct location?

Or should I delete the entire location entirely and create a brand new location with the correct address and information?

Thanks,

Chauncey (Brand & Marketing Coordinator)

How to remove reviews for meant for another business of the same name in the same mall?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bumping this to the top. Still need help!