My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove google reviews when I'm the new owner of a distinctly different business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have purchased an existing business and have changed its name and the nature of the business from cafe and bar to our new winery tasting room and offices.  Today I have been able to change the business name and details easily enough but the reviews for the business still need to be removed as they are no longer appropriate. I have seen that @elizabethP is an expert in this area and perhaps can help?

Most of the reviews are food related - which we won't even has as a winery tasting room. Are we able to get the reviews removed for the previous business, the Cider House Cafe?  The link to the review is here: https://www.google.co.nz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cider+house&lrd=0xa82...,

Thanks so much

Misha's Vineyard 

How to remove google reviews when I'm the new owner of a distinctly different business

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Misha,

If your issue still hasn't been resolved, please visit this page and follow the prompts to have a Google Business representative reach out to you.

I hope this helps.  Have a great day!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings from New Zealand.  I do think I may have been able to fix the problem another way but will have to wait until tomorrow to see if this worked. If not, I will follow your suggestion and try to get a Google representative to help. I couldn't find anywhere as to how to contact Google so your help is appreciated.Thanks a lot.  Misha