My Business
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

How do i get my business verified if it is located in Venezuela?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My name is Juan Domingo, i am the owner of Rendivalores Sociedad de Corretaje de Valores C.A., located in Caracas, Venezuela. I have tried multiple times to get my business verified by have never received the code which is sent by mail, what other options do i have to get my business verified?

JD

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do i get my business verified if it is located in Venezuela?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Juan Domingo C

Contact support and let them know you have tried verification by mail several times without success. They should be able to help you complete the verification process.

You can request a call from support (when available) by filling out this form.

You can also contact support from within your Google My Business dashboard if you click on the three horizontal line menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen and select "Support".

A menu will then drop down on the right side of the screen and there will be options listed under "Contact Us".

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

How do i get my business verified if it is located in Venezuela?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Amigo como pudiste verificar la empresa a traves del codigo ya que en Venezuela no esta disponible o sea no llega ese codigo postal a un correo