AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

How do I delete Photos that I do not own?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a 'Google My Business' page for my company 'Cloudforce Solutions Limited'. Somehow, some photos have appeared in the page that do not belong to me. As I am not the 'Owner' of these photos, I cannot delete them in the way suggested by Google help (there is no 'bin' icon). They are odd pictures of someone's gravestone - I don't imagine anybody put them there deliberately or even knows they have done so. I just want to get rid!  Help please?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks ArbAz, but as I mentioned the standard Google method does not work because the 'bin' icon only appears for photos that I own. These 'graveyard' pictures have somehow been posted on my page by someone else . I did not add them and now cannot delete them !  Other suggestions welcome...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would try flagging them. It probably won't be an instant removal, but since the pictures seem to have zero relevance to your business they will likely get removed.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6130451?hl=en