AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

How Can I get a picture removed from my business listing on Google?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not sure if this is even the right place to ask for help, but I'd love if someone could point me in the right direction at least. I'm a wedding and portrait photographer and someone who is not a client, and who I've never even met or heard of before, recently posted a picture on my Google business listing of what I assume is their dog lying in a most unflattering position. It's really upsetting to me that when prospective clients search for me and my business, they won't be able to help but notice this very out of place and somewhat offensive cell phone picture, that has absolutely nothing to do with my business. I want it taken down--how can I get that taken care of?

Pertinent Information:

Business Name: Sunshine Picture Project
My Name: Erin Richins
Email Address: hello@sunshinepictureproject.com

How Can I get a picture removed from my business listing on Google?

Not applicable
# 2
Not applicable

I have the same issue. I have a Wedding Minister Service and someone put a picture of a dog in a park. The person is a local guide level 4. I also have a review of one star from someone I have never had any contact with. There is on option to remove these because googles standards to be removed do not have the option of "This person is not a customer" or "This picture has nothing to do with my business".