AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Hi- webcite management for google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi- my names kaisea

My family owns a business and previously we had a company set up our business to show up on google. They create a webcite and linked it to the google homebase.

that company no longer has a webcite for us or manages our account.

They said they linked the information to an account email that we have and we currently can’t find the email and need to change and edit information on google.

can anyone help? I’ve tried contacting the old company and they no longer hold any information and I’ve tried every email i can and nothing works

1 Expert replyverified_user

Hi- webcite management for google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Kaisea C

Thanks for coming to the community! It looks like you may have forgotten some important information that I'll need in order to address your issue. Can you please provide the following:

1. Business Name
2. Business Address
3. Business Phone number
4. Maps URL
5. Website

Once I have that information, ​I​'ll do my best to help. 
Thanks!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.