AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Helppppppppp!! Please...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I hope I could get help from here. I have been trying to get my access back on my listing unfortunately I am unable to get it back. I am not sure what to do anymore since I have been resending requests for quite a while now. Please let me know who can help me here.

1. Full business name :  Oriental Chinese Restaurant
2. Current business address: 1800 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
3. Current telephone number: 201-935-8355
4. Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/Oriental+Chinese+Restaurant/@39.9279982,-75.1691265,15z/data=!4...
5. Website (if applicable): http://www.orientalchinesephilly.com

Thanks in advace.
Bodha S.
Business General Manager of Oriental Chinese Restaurant

1 Expert replyverified_user

Helppppppppp!! Please...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Bodha,

You mention you're trying to get access back again to your listing; you've already claimed it? Was it taken from you? Or is it claimed under a different Google/Gmail account?

Best, David

Re: Helppppppppp!! Please...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @David K,

Yes, I was able to get my ownership back on Sept 24 however, aftr 2 days someone I don't know took my my listing again. From then on I have been trying to get my access back but they do not allow me at all. Also I didn't use any other email to request access for the listing. I have been using the same email address for the longest time. I hope you can help me further because I really don't know what to do anymore and I am loosing a lot of money now because of this.

Thanks for youre immediate response.

Helppppppppp!! Please...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Bodha,

What leads you to believe that someone took your listing from you? Did you receive any email to that effect?

If you go into your Google My Business dashboard and click on "Users" in the left column, 1) are you the owner and 2) is there anyone unauthorized in the listing of users?

Best, David

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@David K I received an email on Sept 25 that I can no longer manage my listing. I am not really sure what happened here but I assume someone removed me as the owner of my listing and someone is managing it now without my authorization.

Helppppppppp!! Please...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I would encourage you then to Request a Call, Chat Now, or Send an Email.

Best, David

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Bodha S

Your listing has been hijacked by a "known entity".

This thread has been escalated to Google.

What you're explaining has happened to others, so please be patient while Google put the listing back to the original claimant's email.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog